Wankinquoah Rod & Gun Club (WRGC) maintains an open membership with respect to the number of members it may have. Any citizen of the United States who has attained the age of 18 years may apply for membership provided that they:
- Must not have been convicted of a felony offense
- Must not have been convicted of violations of any fish and game, wildlife or conservation laws and regulations of any state or of the United States.
In order to apply for membership please follow these steps:
- Print out and complete the WRGC Membership Application form.
- Review the completed application with a member who will act as your sponsor. If you do not have a sponsor, please join us at a Board of Directors meeting, a Members meeting, or a scheduled applicant screening committee. Send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Submit the completed application along with the application fee to the WRGC Membership Secretary either in person or by mailing it to:
PO Box 307
Middleborough, MA 02346
Attn: Membership Secretary
If the application is in order then you will be contacted to meet with the WRGC Membership Screening committee. The Screening Committee will meet with you and your sponsor to discuss your interest in the club and to make certain that all your questions about the club are answered.
The Screening Committee will then present your name for election to membership at the next regular meeting of the club. The membership will vote whether or not to accept you as a member of the club. You will be notified of the results by letter from the Membership Secretary.