At the December 2016 Members Meeting, WRGC’s Range Master, Fred Roberson, clarified some information and rules regarding our indoor firearms range:
1. You must sign into the range every time you use the firearm or archery range, including your time into and out of the ranges.
2. 30.06 or less ammunition only.
3. Shotguns are not allowed.
4. Black powder is not allowed.
5. Armour piercing ammunition is not allowed.
6. Pick up your brass and place in the appropriate bucket.
7. Last one out of the range building must turn off all lights and activate the alarm system before leaving the building.
Fred is working on updating the range policies that are posted on the website and in the range. If you have questions or comments about the range, you can contact Fred at 508-245-9367.